Contact details for the academic skills team and an online form to give feedback about this website
If you have any questions about the support the team can provide or any ideas about how else we can help you, please email Kim Goode (email@example.com).
If you are getting in touch to request a 1-2-1 session, remember to work through the recommended resources on this site and complete the Self-referral form and email it as an attachment to Kim Goode (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The HSK Academic Skills Advice (ASA) Team:
- Kim Goode (Academic Skills Tutor and Team Co-ordinator) Tutors students at all levels of study and in all programmes.
- Anita Fromm (Academic Skills Tutor) Tutors students at all levels of study and in all programmes
- Anna Large (Academic Skills Tutor) Tutors students at all levels of study and in all programmes
- Helen Stamps (Academic Skills Tutor) Tutors level 7 students in the Allied Health Professions.
- Becky Scott (Information Manager) Offers specialist advice on literature searching to students at all levels.
“As a student in The School of Health and Social Work, whatever your current level of study or prior experience, we’d encourage you to take advantage of the resources and support available to you so that you can reach your full potential. We wish you every success in your studies.”